I just thought I would let those that are watching our blog know that I have been trying to post more things to stay up-to-date, but I am also back-posting some things that I thought you might like to see. So, look back further - even if you think you have seen all of them. I change the dates of posting so that I can have them in order for me (kind of like a journal, since I am not good at keeping one!).
3 comments:
I'm glad you posted some new stuff! Yay! This is Andrea Brooksby by the way. I don't know if is says that when I post or not. Anyway, I'm glad all is well in the Owens' family! Love you guys!
Hey - thiis is Kristi (Goodman)! I saw your site on Mitzis! I can't believe how big all the kids are, has it really been that long since we have seen you?
I love your link and didn't know that you had updated your blog! How fun. I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment